The Top Ten Forearms
1. Jamie Parker: If Michael Flatley is the Lord of the Dance, Jamie Parker is the LORD OF THE FOREARMS
2. Ed MacFarlane: We tried to think of something to write about this picture of the Friendly Fires lead singer, but there are no words.
3. Andrew Garfield: The most generous provider of forearms that there is. Seriously. Every photoshoot, they’re out. It’s almost as if he cannot keep them sheathed.
4. John Heffernan: Here, John’s forearms are tied up with a ribbon. LIKE THE GIFT THAT THEY ARE.
5. Gunnar Cauthery: (Pervy comment redacted because he is no doubt reading this right now. DAMN YOU CAUTHERY.)
6. Sam Swainsbury: You probably don’t know who Sam is, so here’s a primer: He’s a member of all-male Shakespeare troupe Propeller, and he has a) a talent for a capella renditions of 80s pop music, b) excellent lung capacity and c) a very sexy set of forearms.
7. Ed Bennett: Oh, Ed. No photo will ever do his forearms justice, but trust us, we’ve seen them in real life, and they are spectacular.
8. Mathew Baynton: Things we remind ourselves of every day: that it’s not right to have feelings of this sexual magnitude about a children’s television star. OH WELL.
9. Zac Efron: SEE ABOVE.
10. Andrew Scott: Andrew Scott is widely known as the nicest man in theatre. And the scariest man on television. Either way, he’s got a marvellous set of forearms.